[Elfsea] tartan fabric

Paul or Galen baron at elfsea.net
Thu Dec 6 12:39:15 PST 2001

But if you want to spend big bucks on real tartan, try:

http://www.wooltartan.com/
http://www.lindaclifford.com/
http://www.escot.net/tartanpick.html
http://www.house-of-scotland.com/
http://www.tartanweb.com/ (this includes directions on wearing the great
kilt)
Also check out:
http://www.whitethistle.net/makingkilt/making_of_a_kilt.html
http://www.celticdragonpress.com/

It's worth noting, though, that specific clan and regional tartan setts
are a post-period innovation.  In period there was no "County Cork"
tartan.

- Galen