[Elfsea] LoTR

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 00:55:25 PST 2001

>So, any decision?

>Ceatta

A general concensus was reached.  Dec. 22nd at noon.  It has not been
decided if there will be meeting before or after to eat.  I personally found
out, that while I can take time to watch the movie, I have family coming in
town for a short visit, so I will not be able to join the eating portion of
the day.  I still recommend pre-purchasing tickets before that time and
arriving early enough to wait in line since there is not a special line for
advanced tickets purchases.  I realize not everyone can join us at this
time, but I am sure there will be much discussion during the following week
about this movie.
See ya all at Yule.
Raimond