[Elfsea] Wandering Bardic

Prohero prohero at cowtown.net
Tue Dec 11 07:08:49 PST 2001

It's one of my favorite songs too and an honor to play it!

Tessa Nieto wrote:

> Aye, thank you Wiley for a wonderful bardic! It was my
> first wandering bardic and I had a great time. Thanks
> to Dunstan for humoring me on Greensleeves, which is
> still my favorite song in the world! :O)
>
> Eleanor Cleavely
> --- Julie Self <julie_self at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I would like to thank Wiley for hosting Wandering
> > Bardic on Friday night, we
> > were a small but congenial group and I think a good
> > time was had by all.
> > Dunstan played a good acoustic guitar and we all
> > sang a rousing
> > Greensleeves, led by Eleanor Cleavely.  Those who
> > were unable to attend
> > missed a good one!
> > Gwenllian

> =====
> The human language is like a cracked kettle on which we beat out a tune for a dancing bear, when we hope with our music to move the stars.
> - - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary

Lord Dunstan æt Sancte Petroces Stow {LSD}
 (MKA) James Strickland
House Mac an Ghabhann
Knight Marshal-Canton of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number
of consecutive days I've stayed alive.
Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

REALITY
(AFirefighter's Perspective)
Perhaps because they grapple with so much death,
Firefighters seem to know what is real in life.
Not fame, not possessions, not even money,
but Friendship, Family, Love and Doing Good.
These are the cornerstones that help them deal with darkness.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you
not understand?

The next time you feel like complaining, remember:
 Your garbage disposal probably eats better than
 thirty percent of the people in this world.