[Elfsea] Important news from the Hospitaler

Tangwystl ferch Maredudd tangwystloffalconrose at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 10:30:03 PST 2001

 Oh how very wonderful!  I was so hoping that you would. If you are going to be at the Tor's Yule revel, perhaps you and Lady Eleanor would spend a few moments with me?
Tangwystl

  Vicki Shetler <shetler at attbi.com> wrote: My lady Tangwystl, I would like to continue on as a deputy. I would like
to try and help out as much as I can, things have been rather busy this
year for me. I would like to thank Maria for letting me be her deputy,
I regret I have been rather out of touch due to my mundane college
finals and other duties. Please let me know if this is agreeable for you.

Thank you,

Isolda von Rugen
aka Vix