[Elfsea] I passed!!!!

Tangwystl ferch Maredudd tangwystloffalconrose at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 14:56:17 PST 2001

Yay!   That is good news indeed.  I agree with the book suggestion too.
Lady Tangwystl
  Christine Huse <maria_elfsea at hotmail.com> wrote: Woo! Hoo!

I just got back from my doctor's appointment and recieved the results from
my diabetes test. I PASSED!!!! YEAH!!! (In other words...no gestational
diabetes) If I could do summersaults right now, I would. Though that would
be a funny sight to see! ;-D

I received some bad news, my iron level may be dropping again. However, to
correct this, they will be giving an iron IV...it takes all day, but it
beats 2 or 3 very painful iron shots in my posterior end. A special thanks
to Rose and Artair for that suggestion! :)