[Elfsea] I passed!!!!

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Dec 17 10:56:22 PST 2001

Just come over & get a bit of dirt from our backyard.  I've heard it told
that sometimes pregnant women like to eat dirt.  (I never did, but you never
know....)  I mentioned to someone recently (Wiley, maybe?) that I had lost
one of my zills in my backyard, and wondered if I could find it with a metal
detector.  Then thought better of it.  As much blacksmithing as Logan has
done in the backyard, I'd get a headache from the metal detector going off
every two inches.

Seriously, switch to using cast iron pans for your cooking if you haven't
done so.  Avoid caffeine.  Drink a small glass of juice with iron-rich
meals.

I'm still anemic as well, but not dangerously so, saints be praised.

Madelina