[Elfsea] Lord of the Rings reminder

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 20 03:39:28 PST 2001

Greetings!

For those who are not spending Christmas Day with
family (we're not. Dad's working Christmas Day), we
have a proposal:

Sebastian and I were easily able to reserve tickets at
Eastchase for the 12 noon show. Now, I know most of
you will be opening presents or just finishing after a
long morning but, if you all would like, we could have
another Hobbit Support Group go and see the movie.

No pressure. We're going no matter what. ;O)

Eleanor
--- Jane Sitton <jane.sitton at radioshack.com> wrote:
> I'd love to meet y'all there, but I'm working 1/2 a
> day Saturday to have all
> of Christmas Eve off.  Don't get off work until
> 11:45 a.m., and doubt I
> could make it there in time, even if someone held me
> a place in line.
>
> Y'all have fun now, y'here?
>
> Madelina

=====