[Elfsea] The Lord of the Rings

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Sat Dec 22 07:21:49 PST 2001

When we were extremely broke, Logan and I washed diapers in the bathtub.  It
can be done, but is the epitome of "no fun".  If you want a funny mental
image, picture Logan stomping on the laundry as if it was grapes.  My
grandmother used to boil the laundry in huge kettles, put it through a
wringer, and hang it out on the line.  Period laundry had to be even more
grueling, not having a wringer.  I recommend the laundrymat for now if the
cost won't break you.

Hope your kitty has a speedy recovery.

Madelina