[Elfsea] DFT Yule Revel Feast

kristid2001 at yahoo.com kristid2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 23 13:01:41 PST 2001

I only have one thing to add...I wanted to also thank
Norman Coan, a friend of ours, who does not play SCA,
but donated HOURS of his time to help us with prep and
cooking and tips. He SO needs to be playing, but says
he just does not have the time. Something about being
a full-time student and working two full-time jobs. I
can't wait until he graduates.
Cairistiona

--- Sue Delk <ladydds at centex.net> wrote:
> --
> Greetings, all!
>
>     I hope everyone enjoyed Yule Revel this past
> weekend. I just wanted to write publicly thanking
those who helped me this past weekend.  I had many