[Elfsea] Fearghus

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at attbi.com
Thu Dec 6 15:46:45 PST 2001

Greetings to all of you,
Ya know they tell me things will get better... obviously........but not yet.

Today I took Fearghus to get his staples out.  They took them out and
seconds later his wound open all the way.  GREAT!!  Now we have to pack it
and change the dressing 2-3 times a day.

I want and NEED to get some stress relief.  I am planning on going to
Stargate this weekend to represent my husband at their Yule Revel.  I am
asking for volunteers to change his dressing while I am gone.

If you are squeamish about wounds do not volunteer for this.  His wound is
about 6 inches long and about 2-3 inches deep.  My girls are not capable of
doing this.  So far I have the following volunteers:

Friday 		morning		Arabella
		mid afternoon	Arabella
		early evening	Caelin

Saturday	morning		Caelin
		mid afternoon
		early evening	Sally Wolfe (Arabella's mom)

Sunday		morning
		mid afternoon
		early evening	Arabella

Any help I can get will be greatly appreciated.  Call me this evening if you
are willing to help.  -  817-467-6959

Thank you all