[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College

Susan Scott sscott at datuma.com
Wed Dec 12 12:07:00 PST 2001

I would like to invite all artisans to the next Elfsea Baronial College,
to be held February 9, 2002, at the Unitarian Church on Jefferson
St. in Arlington.  There will be a large number of classes in a wide
variety of areas, plus the competition for the next Baronial Artisan.
This will be a body of work competition, with no limit on static
entries.  Unfortunately, due to site and scheduling limitations, we
are unable to accommodate performance entries.

Letters of intent are requested so that we may ensure sufficient
display space.  The letters do not need to be formal; just send an
email telling me how much space you require.  In the event of
space limitations, artisans who have sent letters of intent will be
given preference over those who have not.

While there are a large number of classes already scheduled, if
you would like to teach one, please contact the Class Coordinator,
Tanwyn Aneira.

More details will be forthcoming at a later date.  A website with
class schedule, directions to the site, and further information will
shortly be available.  Please check www.elfsea.org for the link.

For artisan competition questions, contact Gwenneth of Glamorgan
at susanescott at hotmail.com.

For class schedule questions, contact Tanwyn Aneira at
tanwyn at flash.net.

For other questions, contact Sebastian de Rolstoun at
sebastianderolstoun at yahoo.com.

Gwenneth of Glamorgan
Elfsea Artisan