[Elfsea] My regrets for tomorrow

Marsh, Vicki MarsV at chisd.com
Fri Dec 14 06:25:58 PST 2001

Xene here:

I must give my regrets as I am unable to attend the Tor Yule Revel tomorrow.
My father, Victor Williams, is in ICU in Houston.  He is eighty years old
and may not get to come home from this battle.  He has pnuemonia or a viral
lung infection causing bleeding in the lungs.  The family is gathering, and
I must attend. My step-mother called this morning and said that my dad made
it through the night, but the next few hours would really be crucial.

I don't know yet if Llywelyn will be staying here and attending the Yule
Revel.  His plane doesn't arrive from Chicago until late tonight, so he
can't travel with me.  We haven't made that decision as to his traveling
yet.

Please keep my father and our family in your prayers.

Mistress Xene/

Vicki Ann Williams Marsh

My cell phone number is 972-897-4723 for emergencies.