[Elfsea] Tor Yule Revel

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 15 12:02:00 PST 2001

Our apologies for not making Tor Yule Revel this weekend. After much
discussion with with each other, Phelippe and I decided that this year would
have been just too much on us all.

We have a family Christmas party at 4:00. This meant driving from
Duncanville to Glen Rose (only being able to spend a couple of hours with
everyone), then driving from there to Arlington and then back to
Duncanville. We both agreed that that much driving in 1 day would make us
all cranky and irratable.

So, we wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanaukah, and a
Happy New Year. We hope everyone gets what they wanted for Christmas. We
also wanted to let everyone know how blessed we feel to have all of you as
our friends (and blessed to have you as a part of our extended family).

And one more thing...depending on the baby, we hope to see all of you at
12th Night!

Maria