[Elfsea] Trailer for Sale

Misty Hoehn mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Sun Dec 16 19:11:08 PST 2001

On my way to work there is a house with a huge flat bed trailer for sell.
I didn't slow down enough to read all the details, but it is at least
8 feet long and it has around 4 foot walls on all sides.  It looks to
be in good condition.  The seller wants $3500 for it and the number is
(214)697-6196. With war coming around I thought that some of you might
be interested.

Honour du Bois
mysticfalcon at onebox.com - email
(817) 289-2801 x2106 - voicemail/fax