[Elfsea] Gratitude and Happy holidays

Lady Simone ui'Dunlaingh lady_simone at code-works.com
Mon Dec 24 10:06:47 PST 2001

As the car is being packed I sit and remember all the good folks who have been there for me through the years. The support I was given when family died. When I had to move. durring the bad times and good times too.

You were always there though some times we may disagree, at times we may not talk. at times we may laugh ourselves silly. One thing remaings constant you always give more than you ask. your always there.

The people in the Barony of Elfsea, the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor and the Canton of Loch Ruadh along with other in the SCA give me more and more to be greatful for each year.  I love you all.

Have a safe and wonderful Christmas and New Years. hope to see you all safe and well next year.

Simone