[Elfsea] Another office up for bids

sandeekg at charter.net sandeekg at charter.net
Mon Dec 31 10:49:13 PST 2001

Greetings Elfsea,
    First I would like to congradulate HL Raimond de Mora on his new position of Regional Knights Marshall. So of course we all know what that means. We now must put the office of Elfsea Knight's Marshall up for bids, effective immediately and to close at February MOOT. An acting marshall will be chosen to take over his duties until a replacement is selected, so get in your bids now. Remember to send a copy of HL Raimond, Their Excelencies Galen of Bristol and Allessandre Desiderio, and myself, Lady Siobhan.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Siobhan