ES - Update on Ballista Bolts

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 11:42:28 PST 2001

Greetings from Bjorn at Caelin's,

I've been here since about 10 diligently working on
bolts(minus a half hour break).

So far this morning I have completed 12 more bolts,
giving us a total of 31 bolts ready to go this
weekend.  Unfortunately I am out of strapping tape and
out of cash to buy more.

My plan for the next few hours is to tie as many ends
and heads as I can.

Soooo, for those of you coming over here tonight to
work on bolts, bring fiber tape!  :-)

I will probably be here till around 9-ish, then I'm
going to Polydore's to finish my ballista so it's
operational for this weekend.

For those of you who didn't stay till the end of last
night's party(or couldn't make it at all), Wilim, his
lady, Caelin, Myself, and a newcomer who's considering
joining 3-bridges worked till about 2am and finished
19 bolts, leaving over 60 in process with at least 30
halfway there.

-Bjorn