ES - Your Baroness

Don bjarnklo at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 07:58:04 PST 2001

Greetings Elfsea,
  Just a note for you.. You need to be very proud of your Baroness, This
past weekend we held a combat Archery competition.  It was a contest of
Combat skills in battle.
   We had I believe 5 archers and crossbow persons.  The vote was cast by
the fighters to me and Alessandra Desiderio has the most votes.  So VIVAT
Baroness Alessandra!

  I will get your scroll to you.  Also we found 2 of your bolts in the bog
and House Archam has them and is making you 12 new bolts with your colors to
give you as a prize.  We will get them to you by Gulf!

Centurion Almarr Bjärnklö