ES - AOA, etc

Matthew G. Saroff msaroff at pobox.com
Mon Feb 5 12:55:18 PST 2001

I know someone in the East Kingdom who has received her AoA twice
because of a clerical error (the person making the recommendation
did not know, and they missed her name on the list).

She wants it to happen one more time so she can claim to be, "Once,
twice, three times a lady."
--
--Sfi Mordehai ben Yosef Yitzhak, Aka Matthew G. Saroff

This is not the Dream.  This is what I do on weekends to have some fun.

The Dream involves 4 sets of identical twins, 2 gallons of Cool
Whip, 5 quarts of chocolate syrup, 2-1/4 pounds of strawberries,
satin sheets, a magnum of champagne, a trapeze, and a python.
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes