ES - Business meeting

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Feb 8 13:08:26 PST 2001

>Starts at 7PM. Come by when you can. Hopefully, it will not extend
>beyond 9PM.
>
>Caelin

In another email that I receieved about the same time as this one, Timothy stated that it starts at 7:30pm.  The Scroll is strangely silent on the matter, but the Elfsea website says that weeknight meetings start at 7:30pm if not otherwise noted.  I know that Moot starts at 7:00pm due to the time constraints of the location, but I've always thought that Business Meeting started at 7:30.

Can you clear up the confusion, please?

Thanks,
Padraig