ES - Helms

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Feb 9 16:20:00 PST 2001

I have just ordered 20 helms from Red Falcon Armories. They will ship to me
by next Friday and be here in the following week. They are their catalog #95
but will be painted black to reduce rusting. They will require strapping and
padding.

I will provide these to siege engine crews to use at no cost. If you want to
keep one, I will sell it at my cost. The lowest price he makes available for
1-10 units is $95 each. At 20, he offered $75. Shipping is about $8 so you
can buy one at $83 plus sales tax (ugh).

After the siege crews are done, any I still have will be for sale. I think I
may nickel plate some of them and sell them for a bit more than my original
cost.

If you want to see them (without the paint), go to
http://redfalcon.home.mindspring.com/helm.html and look at the helm in the
upper left corner.

Caelin on Andrede