ES - Pythian Home

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 16 14:34:20 PST 2001

I have been committed - what do you think I am doing in the SCA, anyway?
If you can pick her up, I will bring her back (I was planning to go to LR
fighter practice right near her house in the afternoon, anyway).  I will pick
her up if this is a problem, but we do live on almost opposite sides of the
home. (I'm about 23 miles north and a tad west, she is about 15? miles ese of
the hall.)