ES - Shooting the Dux (err...I mean Duck)

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 11:42:46 PST 2001

Maria, thanks for putting into words what can be
one of the most frustrating experiences in any
group, any place, any time. Unfortunately, the
people who just flame you without offering an
alternate suggestion usually don't have one! The
first question(s) out of my mouth in reply to
these people are:
1. Do you have an alternate suggestion?
2. Why don't you take care of that?

They rarely do...

On a lighter note, this was just sent to me by
Lord Wilhelm, and seemed very timely!

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk
a mile in their
shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're
a mile away and you have their shoes."
;)
Keep up the good work!
Mara

=====
HL Mara of Rede
Barony of Elfsea,Kingdom of Ansteorra
Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nova/9561/

"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness."--Damon Runyon