ES - Getting ready for Gulf War

Padraig Ruad padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Feb 26 07:01:16 PST 2001

Asa,

I'm sure we can get you into the Loch Ruadh loaner armor if you would like to crew a siege engine.  Dunstan has our loaner armor, and Bjorn is the one to talk to about getting authorized on the siege engine.  We can talk more about it at Moot tonight.

Padraig
Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.

From: HRAFNASDOT at AOL.com