ES - Scroll

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Mon Feb 26 07:37:46 PST 2001

The scroll was mailed on Jan 30, I believe, and most people recieved it on
the first or before.  Yours was amoung those mailed, and it has not been
returned to me so I have no idea what has happened to it.  I will be mailing
the March scroll in the next few days, you should have it before Gulf Wars
for sure.  If you do not, please let me know somewhat sooner and I will make
sure a replacement reaches you.

Timothy
Chronicler