ES - List of Elfsea and Steppes Officers

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Wed Feb 28 10:57:08 PST 2001

I would be happy to send a comp copy of the scroll, I'll just need an
address sent to me at the email below.

Currently I do keep a few extras each month for new members.  Now that we
have a new hospitaler I intend to setup an arrangement to get her some
extras each month (preferablly without expending the postage).

Timothy
timothy at elfsea.net

P.S. : Scrolls should mail out tommorow for March.