ES - Hospitaller stuff

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Wed Feb 28 14:12:13 PST 2001

In a message dated 2/28/01 3:05:40 PM Central Standard Time,
tim.rayburn at webmodal.com writes:

<< Could we somehow set up a group of folks who
 >would be willing to take a new person with them or allow them to camp with
 >them, if the Hospitaler can't make that event?

 I will address this once the statement you said many times in your post
 which was 'if the Hospitaler cannot make the event'.  I feel that the
 Hospitaler, like all other officers, should have deputies for this reason.

 As to whom these people should camp with I strongly suggest that they be
 invited to camp with the rest of Elfsea. Right in the thick of things.  The
 Hospitaler, or a deputy, should make sure this invitation is extended.

    We have also used fostering in the past and it has turned out to be a
rewarding experience for both the fostered newbies and the fostering
oldtimers. Ask Ami and Arabella.
Siobhan