ES - Troll is complete!

Heather Ault htault at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 4 14:28:48 PST 2001

Greetings all!

I wanted to say thank you to all the volunteers for
Elfsea Baronial Troll for taking some time out of your
day to help out!

Here's the schedule:

Baronial Artisan Schedule

9:00 am – 10:00 am: Lady Eleanor Cleavely, Sebastian
de Ralstoun and Lady Aeryn

10:00 am – 11:00 am: Ceatta & Kayleigh

11:00 am – 12:00 pm: Kayleigh & Wilim

12:00 pm – 1:00 pm: Wilim & Ceatta

1:00 pm – 2:00 pm: Dana Mac an Ghabhann & Eleanor

2:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Dana Mac an Ghabhann & Eleanor

If you have any questions or time conflicts, please
let me know! You can email me or call me. My number is
in the Domesday.

See you at Artisan!
Eleanor
Captain of the Troll

PS: NICOLETTE: PLEASE EMAIL ME AT YOUR EARLIER
CONVENIENCE. Thanks!
EC

=====
Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall.
     ---- Measure for Measure. Act ii. Sc. 1. 456