ES - RE: ST - Kingdom A&S 2k1

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Fri Feb 16 09:07:45 PST 2001

Xene here:

As of 2/6, Mistress Charla didn't have a site for Kingdom A & S on November
3rd. Bids are due by August 1st, 2001. They need a large hall which can hold
75 to 100 tables, tables and chairs, at least 2 smaller rooms (1 for
performing arts and 1 for the laurels), kitchen if feast is being served
(optional), and a large parking area.  Handicapped accessible is always
good.

For King's College on June 16, the bids are due by March 15th. They need 5
to 10 classrooms, a large room for dance classes, outside area for fighting,
equestrian, and other outside types of  A & S, hall with tables and chairs
for court/feast, kitchen (if doing feast), and plenty of parking area.
Hotels/motels close by would also be nice.

I hope that more than answers your question.
Xene