ES - Scout Demo

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Feb 20 22:39:33 PST 2001

We need several people to help set up for the Scout Blue and Gold on Friday of this week. I was notified the Church will open at approximately Noon for decoration. The event starts at 6PM with dinner serving. The people who will be seated with the families should be present by then. The static displays and at least one of the fighters in armor should be there by 6PM again. Most of our activities will start at about 7PM.

So if you can help set up, please contact me!

Caelin