ES - NTIF...coming soon!

Bryan & Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Tue Feb 27 21:00:31 PST 2001

North Texas Irish Fest will be in just a few short days!!

We still need volunteers to work the demo.  If you haven't volunteered yet
and are in need of some form of SCA entertainment - think about being a
demo volunteer.

The pay is great... well okay you'll get to see and talk to a lot of
people!! What an opportunity to enhance your people skills and make new
friends!!  Passes are limited so hurry - don't miss this once in lifetime
opportunity!

Please email me at bmhanson at airmail.net or phone at 972-245-5692 (email
preferred but not required!)  if you would like to reserve your free pass
today.

We need fighters (heavy and light), we need A&S displays (live and static),
we need Meeters & Greeters...WE NEED YOU!!!

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE...

There is also the opportunity to work for the Festival itself.  If you can
spare just three short hours a day, you can obtain not only free admission
to the park, but also a free beverage of your choice (including beer) for
every 3-hr shift you work.  If you work 2 or more 3-hr shifts, you will
gain entry into the park both days and receive A FREE T-shirt as well as
your beverages.  It is another once in a lifetime opportunity.  Please
visit the website at www.ntif.org and click on the volunteer link for more
information.

We really need everyone who can possibly come.  We even need those of you
who couldn't possibly come.  Saturday, Sunday, both days...we're not picky.

You can do it.  Together we can make this the best demo this side of every
other demo known to man that's happening that weekend!

I look forward to hearing from all of you who have not yet requested your
pass or let me know you will be there!

Thanks, Margarite.