ES - Frugal Garb Competition

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Wed Feb 28 12:53:00 PST 2001

    This is a reminder for everyone interested in competing in the Frugal
Garb Competition at Elfsea's Springfaire in April. The idea is to show
everyone you don't need to be wealthy to dress in garb. The winner is the
person who can make the most complete outfit for $25.00 or less. All fabric,
trim, buttons, etc. must have a value (but not the thread you use to assemble
it). We want receipts but they are not necessary. Go shopping at yard sales
or flea markets for usable items. We really have fun with this contest. If
you have any questions, you can contact me at siobhanon at aol.com or
817-656-1242.
Siobhan Inghean Eoghain Ui Neill
Frugal Garb Contest co-ordinator