ES - AOA, etc.

Lady Neeve Drakesbane neeve_d at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 4 19:24:21 PST 2001

I had this very question, then, out of the blue last
year at Gulf War I was called into court and they made
a lady out of me.  I Did wonder tho, if I would ever
get my AOA since I am not the kind of person that gets
a lot of notice.  Most of the things I do for the
Society are "quiet" due to physical
restrictions.(exceptions to this are; mass poisenings
at war and even those were blamed on others)  For
instance, I created a bag for cigarette butts that is
heat resistant and gave over 750 of them away at
various events to include Gulf Wars.  Then all of a
sudden, as a Complete surprise to me, there I was...a
Lady!  And At Gulf Wars No Less!!!

In Service to the dream,
Lady Neeve