ES - AOA, etc

Prohero prohero at ctelcom.net
Mon Feb 5 08:54:38 PST 2001

>> From: Alfredo Dulles <lord_alfredo_dulles at yahoo.com>
>> >
>> >So I was wondering, what does it take to earn an Award
>> >of Arms in the Society?  I know its the first award
>> >anybody ever receives, but how does a body get it?

Don't play the game for the rewards.   If you have fun, help when and
where you can, make good friends, they will come.  Some quickly, some
not so.   I don't play this game for the awards.   I play it for the fun
I have and camaraderie I  receive from my many friends I have made
here.  Do not be discouraged by a lack of awards (recognition)   Your
friends will know you and what you have done, and that is infinitely
more valuable than a title, (in my humble opinion)

Lord Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe {LSD}
 (MKA) James Strickland
House Mac an Ghabhann
Canton of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!

Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

REALITY
(AFirefighter's Perspective)
Perhaps because they grapple with so much death,
Firefighters seem to know what is real in life.
Not fame, not possessions, not even money,
but Friendship, Family, Love and Doing Good.
These are the cornerstones that help them deal with darkness.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you
not understand?