ES - Re: ANST - Passage of Arms

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 15:30:35 PST 2001

No alcohol is permitted at all.  I just didn't want anyone to show up
thinking they could hide alcohol in a period container. No question is a
stupid question. Thank you for asking.

The park has flushie bathrooms and a playground for the children to play on.
That's why I picked this park. I will have my little ones that day too and
wanted everyone to have fun.

Maria

Lady Maria:

What do you mean "period containers are not allowed"?  Does this mean just
no glass containers or no wooden mugs?  Or do you mean no alcohol in
period containers?  Yes, it's a stupid question, but the way it is written
implies that we can only use plastic or styrofoam cups to drink from.

Also, what is the site like?  In other words is this a "normal" park with
playground equipment for the kiddios to play on or is it just a vast open
park area?

Lavina