ES - Ballista Bolts

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 14:08:24 PST 2001

>I have tests tonight and tomorrow, a book report due Wed, and well Wed
> >_IS_ valentine's day(I may be busy)... soooo, assuming I don't go to
> >Estrella, I'm up for Thursday night.

Bjorn's right.  This week is just too hectic.  I am busy tonight, maybe not
Tuesday, Wednesday is right out (Caelin you shouldn't be offering your house
on Valentine's Day - what'll Pyro think? ;), and Thursday I'm busy with
another project.  What about Friday?

>Next week will be less hectic, so I should be able to make both wed >and
>thurs.

I'll definitely be available a week from Wednesday (Feb 21st).

Alessandra