ES - Arrow Building

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 15 10:41:00 PST 2001

Oh Wow! That's really cheap! I've been calling around the metroplex and the
the best price I have found is 6 for $30.

I want to learn how to make arrows, please! Can we get together maybe this
weekend?

Maria

---------
Greetings,
      Apparently finding good arrows is a bit of an issue for some.  The
Academy is the usual place for buying decent machine-made arrows. If you've
got a bow and just need arrows let me know.  My cost on manufacturing custom
arrows is roughly $25/dozen maybe $30 depending on the quality you want.  My
cost is your cost for the first dozen and I have no problem showing you how
to make them so you can make any more you might need.  We can go out with
your bow and make some determinations on what the best arrow for your bow is
and use that as a baseline for making a matched set.  If you haven't got a
bow we can work on that too.
      I'm kind of busy before the war but we can atleast get to together and
discuss colors.  In the meantime, look at http://www.fsdiscountarchery.com/,
  http://www.threeriversarchery.com/, and http://www.valleytradarchery.com/
for ideas.

In Service,