ES - Children at events

Annette Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 18:51:00 PST 2001

That is pretty much her plan now.  Since I am autocrating Warlord she has
offered her services where ever I need her.  Plus she worked in the kitchen
at Steppes 12th night.  The children there were very disappointed but she
was happier at the end of the event.  This gave her a chance to get to know
kids her age, as there were a few teens in the kitchen that day. (She is
currently dating one of the boys) :)

Generally when we go to events I get boombarded by children looking for her.
  She is great with kids, and they adore her, but sometimes she wants to
spend time with kids her own age.  Since I generally work each event that I
attend I can not always be a go between for her and the parents.

My whole point is that sometimes we take the teenage girls for granted when
it comes to watching smalls just as with the MOC.

Mary Elizabeth