ES - Children at events (LONG POST)

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Mon Feb 19 18:57:14 PST 2001

In a message dated 2/19/01 5:41:59 PM Central Standard Time, tanwyn at flash.net
writes:

> There is one parent I will always remember, it was her first event in years
> and her first to bring her 2-3 yr old too. When she came to help me out for
> a bit with the children she gifted me with a lovely Hematite necklace(I
> still Have). I thought that was the nicest thing. I wish I knew her name.
> Any way yes that has been tried.
> Tanwyn~

That was me and they were more like 3 and 5. Yes, and I remember you too. I
need that break so much. You allowed me to recharge and I could tell they
were perfectly save. I did keep an eye on you all from a distance.  I always
keep an eye on my children. ( and others) It was so nice to go to do normal
things by myself.........If you have been there you know what I mean. I will
also remember it always.

That was one of the few I did not help with. Since I make a point to do my
activities in the am and help in the pm.

Ly Maili Donnel MacGregor

It gets better as they get older. But with a new set of problems at each age
level.