ES - Shooting the Dux (err...I mean Duck)

Mordock von Rugen mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 11:49:38 PST 2001

>From: "Christine Huse" <maria_elfsea at hotmail.com>

Your post is a very good example of constructive criticism - I applaud this
clear, polite message.

You clearly stated why you thought something needed improvement, then
offered suggestions for improvement.  I hope we can all use this post as an
example.

Oh, and BTW: if everyone waits for this Dux to leave the ground, I'm safe
from being shot for my entire life.... <grin> this Dux don't fly well at all
- something to do with too few wings and too great a mass-to-lift ratio.

Dux