ES - List of Elfsea and Steppes Officers

Terri Head Terri at pandora.org
Wed Feb 28 10:51:51 PST 2001

(Violet now steps up on the soap box)
I totally agree! As a newbie, I have only been able to get info about upcomming events by asking friends who are already in the SCA (that is, if they were available to ask, and it wasn't too late to do the next event). It is difficult to know where to go, who to speak to etc. I can't even imagine what it would be like to try to join, and not know a soul! I just recently got on the email list (thank God) and am able to keep up more, but I think a handbook would be great.
     What would be nice, is for it to have a mini dictionary in it WITH ILLUSTRATION (which, I might add, I'd be willing to illustrate, providing you give me the term AND what it is- since I'm new too) so that people will be able to see not only what the whooey others are talking about, but will give them an idea what things they might want to pursue. (Violet exits the soap box)

In Service,
Violet of Glamorganshire