ES - Hospitaller stuff

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Wed Feb 28 15:11:22 PST 2001

Yes fostering is wonderful...... I've had very good success with folks I
took under my wings.  Ameline and Armand, Virgil and Brandy, and sort of, in
a way Daniel and Siobhan were all my fosters.

Ameline and Siobhan have become very close friends and I helped acclimate
Virgil and helped introduce him to folks who would later become in his
household.  He doesn't ask me sewing advice any more...... he turned out
pretty good huh?

I had a rewarding experience....... I'll do it again. - Arabella

    We have also used fostering in the past and it has turned out to be a
rewarding experience for both the fostered newbies and the fostering
oldtimers. Ask Ami and Arabella.
Siobhan