ES - Garb for newcomers and other ideas

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 17:26:07 PST 2001

Then would it be OK, if we had a newcomer's sewing session for one of the
clothier's guild meetings? Please?

Actually, could we have a scheduled "newcomer's night" for each of the
guilds? I wonder if this could boost membership among the guilds? It's just
a thought to play around with. Maybe have 1 month have it at the clothier's
guild, the next month, open torch night, the following month, scribes and
illuminators, etc.

Maria

<< 1) They may not own or be able to afford a sewing machine. >>

     By the way, I try to make it known that, as co-ordinator of the
clothier's guild, my sewing maching and serger are always available and I am
always willing to help with whatever I know anything about.
Siobhan