ES - Hospitaller stuff

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Wed Feb 28 18:11:52 PST 2001

>Maria,  Contact Lady Mara of Rede, she had at one time, when she was
>hospitatller, a newcomers packet that could be mailed.  and knowing Mara,
>i'll bet she still has the info.

Please make sure any information handed out or mailed is current
information. This information can be obtained on the Ansteorrea web page
under Hospitlaer as well as Newcomer information, or you can drop me a
private e-mail if your looking for something specific or need help in
locating information.

Much of the information remains the same over the years, but some of it has
changed and we need to make sure we're giving out current and correct
information.

MagD'Leigha
Central Regional Hospitaler