ES - Bladar Blunts

Stacy E. Dickey vanora at houseasgard.org
Fri Feb 2 04:04:58 PST 2001

Greetings and Salut!

    Please pardon my shameless plug, but time is closing-in quickly. Gulf
Wars is right around the corner and there is *just* enough time to put in an
order for Baldar Blunts to receive your shipment before the war. To find
ordering information, then go to www.houseasgard.org/BaldarBlunts. Remember
not to wait... we will need production, handling, and shipping time.
    If you have any questions, then write to His Grace, Duke Baldar (AKA
Alex Cooley), at Baldar at HouseAsgard.org or call (407) 772-6606 and he will
be most happy to assist.

    I thank you for your time... and in the words of Syr Baldar, "Good
Shooting!"

A Votre Service,

Lady Vanora de Calais
Squire to Duke Baldar Langstriter
Baldar Blunts and House Asgard Webmistress
vanora at houseasgard.org
http://www.houseasgard.org

"To behave with dignity is nothing less than to allow others freely to be
themselves."
--Sol Chaneles