ES - To those who know Sir Badon

Wainwright-Sims, Jewell jwainwright at taylorpub.com
Tue Feb 6 11:53:04 PST 2001

I have been corresponding with Sir Badon in recent months, and in his last
letter he sends greetings to all in the central region. I spoke with his
wife at Coronation last month, and she says our cards and letters are so
very important to him.  If you would like to write him and have misplaced
his address, please contact me, I'll send it to you.

The good news is his appeal is in the process and he has oral arguments in
New Orleans the same week many of us will be at Gulf Wars.  He says he is
very fortunate to be granted the oral arguments as few cases get them and
the appeal is generally doomed without them.  Please keep him in your
prayers.

And regarding Gulf Wars, he requests that we kill a Trimarian or two for
him!

Julianna

Jewell Wainwright-Sims
Customer Service Account Exec.