ES - Practice Schedule

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 11 14:53:51 PST 2001

Greetings Everyone!!!

I wanted to post to everyone that Duncan and I will be at Estrella this
week, and will return late Sunday evening.

Sir Duncan's fighter practice (Wednesday evenings) will still be at the park
beginning around 7ish (they have been actually running at about 7:30
lately).  The park is located at McCoy and Keller Springs, my house sitter
will be directing people to go straight to the park if you show up here.

My arts and sciences night also being Wednesday is cancelled this week as I
won't be in attendance.  Next week those of you currently working on
projects please bring your own sewing machine and a portable table if you
have one, since we have been having from 15-30 people here regularly, the
more machines here the faster we all can work.

Thursday night armouring (which is by appointment) and arts and sciences
night overflow is also cancelled this week, but will resume at
full speed next week to prepare for Gulf War!!!

The members of the Red Room Dance Troupe, please call Lady Dominique and she
may decide to keep class on schedule or move the site for this week, I left
the decision up to her.

Any questions please email me back fast, because Tuesday we hit the road!

Thanks,

Larissa, Duxx