ES - Padding for the Helms

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Mon Feb 12 08:04:00 PST 2001

If I remember the messages correctly, in an earlier message, Lord Caelin
stated he had 20 helms for the Barony to use at Gulf War.

In another message, Lord Raimond asked about padding the helms and the
cost for such.

Lord David de la Roke has a TON of closed cell padding which, he says,
would work for the padding.

If the Barony is interested in the padding we would be more than willing
to donate this to the Barony.  If you (whoever the appropriate person is)
are interested in exploring this further, please contact me Lavina (since
Lord David's e-mail only works when it wants to...) and I will be glad to
pass along any messages.

Yours in Service,
Lord David and Lady Lavina

***ladylavina at email.com***