ES - Chess Game at Elfsea Spring Faire

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 14 04:43:38 PST 2001

Greetings All,
At this years Elfsea Spring Faire, I will be hosting the Chivalric
Tournament.  The format for this year will be based on a Chess Game.  This
Game of Chess will be a LIVE Game played between two Barons: Baron Llwelyn
(the former) and Baron Galen (the present).  The fighters will be divided
into two teams, one for each Baron, and lined up in a Bear Pit line.  Each
move on the Board will be challenged and the fighters get to fight out the
challenge.  There will of lots of fighting to be had and fun to watch.  I am
asking for help with prizes as I will need lots of prizes for fighters.
Please contact me at 972-254-8546 or email raimonddemora at hotmail.com if can
help with prizes.  Stay tuned for more details as the event gets closer.
Until then, Think Fun.

In Service in Foolish Ways,
HL Raimond de Mora