ES - Pythian home repairs

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Feb 16 07:55:18 PST 2001

I still need a couple of volunteers to help correct
the damage at the Pythian home. I am expecting to
be there approximately 10AM Saturday. It should
only take a couple of hours.

Someone with a pickup or van that could carry a
small amount of lumber would be nice. Also
a router (to shape the edges of the wooden
swing - or we can sand it).

It looks like we can make a new swing seat and
install it, remove and replace the broken
board(s) in the fort's roof. It had already
been removed from the top of the fort when
we broke it, but it might be nice to fix
the attachment and put it back on the roof.

One of the toddler's bikes has already been
repaired. The other will require a new wheel
which will probably have to be ordered.

In Service,
Caelin on Andrede